1- Open magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Provides accurate imaging of the brain, spine, musculoskeletal system, and pelvic organs
The open MRI device is characterized by solving the problems of patients who suffer from claustrophobia, and it is distinguished by the diagnostic preference for imaging cases in which there are metal screws inside the body, as the percentage of these metal screws being affected by open MRI is less than closed.
3- Multiple sclerosis
4- Spinal cord disorders
5- Stroke and tumors
6- Joint deformities that occurred due to physical injuries or repeated injuries, such as rupture of cartilage and ligaments
2- CT scan
- High quality 2D and 3D re-formatted images available including volume rendering and surface shade imaging. This is of great value in imaging the skeletal system and blood vessels as well as the chest, abdomen, and pelvis
A CT scan of all parts of the body is done, with or without dye
Bone diseases and diagnosis of fractures or tumors
It is used on the brain to locate infections, tumors and clots
It is used in certain cases where it acts as a guideline for performing some surgeries or taking samples during radiotherapy
It is used to detect certain medical conditions such as cancer, heart disease, lung and liver tumors
Used to detect internal bleeding and internal injuries
Some x-rays that can be done with a CT scan:
CT scan of the brain
3D bone tomography
CT scan of the pituitary gland
CT scan of the arteries of the brain, neck, chest, abdomen and pelvis
CT scan of the arteries of the two extremities: the lower and upper
CT scan of the inner and middle ear
CT scan of the sinuses
CT scan of the neck
CT scan of the abdomen, pelvis and chest
CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis, three stages
CT scan of the urinary tract
Emergency CT scan
CT scan of the coronary arteries
CT scan of arterial infiltrates
CT scan to measure the size of the liver
3- Ultrasound device (Sonar)
- The hospital provides high-quality diagnostic services through a number of three- and four-dimensional examinations using ultrasound imaging, in order to detect gynecological diseases, internal diseases, heart diseases, vascular diseases, and others.
Diagnosis using ultrasound is one of the most important modern diagnostic methods in the world of medicine, due to its accuracy, speed and ease of examination.
Ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis.
Ultrasound on the breast
Sound waves on the testicle
Color Doppler on the penis
Sound waves on the fetus
Color Doppler on the fetu
4D x-ray of the fetus
Ovulation follow-up examinations
Sound waves through the rectum and vagina.
Color Doppler ultrasound of blood vessels.
· Sound waves on the neck and thyroid gland.
4- Mammography device
- Nile Hospital is concerned with early detection of breast cancer and access to treatment in a quick and accurate manner that does not take more than twenty minutes to prevent the risk of breast cancer under the hands of a group of qualified doctors and technicians
- The hospital has one of the most accurate digital devices, which can detect breast cancer in its early stages, and thus helps women detect tumors before their first symptoms appear, in a period that may reach three years in many cases.
Early detection of breast tumors
Early detection and prevention of breast tumors program
5- Dental panorama device
Panorama rays are one of the common examinations used by dentists and oral surgeons during their daily work, and it is one of the important diagnostic methods.
- These x-rays reveal a larger area than conventional x-rays, and as a result, panorama x-rays display important information regarding the area of the nose, sinuses, jaws, dental locations, gum disease, and jaw bones.
This examination is used to plan treatment, whether for full or partial dentures, or for orthodontics, or dental implants and extractions.
X-rays can detect possible problems such as:
1- Advanced periodontal disease
2- Oral abscess
3- Oral tumors and cancers
4- Buried teeth
5- Temporomandibular joint disorders
6- It shows the bones of the upper and lower jaws, and the bones of the nose and sinuses
6- X-Ray Ordinary x-ray machine
X-rays help doctors diagnose and treat medical conditions. X-rays expose the body to a small amount of ionizing radiation, in order to produce images of the body from the inside.
X-rays are used to visualize the internal organs of the body in the following cases:
1- In cases of diagnosing bone fractures
2- When examining the organs of the body that are filled with air in their natural form, such as the lungs
3- In cases of imaging the abdominal region when swallowing any foreign bodies
Some x-rays that can be done with an x-ray machine:
Ordinary x-rays of the joints
Ordinary x-rays of the upper and lower extremities
Ordinary chest x-ray
Ordinary x-rays of the sinuses
Ordinary x-rays of the abdomen and pelvis
Barium x-rays of the esophagus and stomach
Barium x-ray of the colon
Ordinary x-rays of the vertebrae
7- Osteoporosis measuring device
The Nile Hospital is unique in Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, with an advanced digital device for assessing qualitative and quantitative bone mineralization, which is particularly useful for early detection and follow-up of patients with osteoporosis.
Detect low bone density before you break any of your bones
Diagnosis of osteoporosis and obesity and its follow-up on the latest low-dose X-ray machines, Dexa.
Monitoring osteoporosis treatment
- Diagnosing back pain, which may be severe in the event of a crack or collapse in the vertebrae
Monitor weight loss over time with curvature
8- Interventional radiology
Taking a sample from the liver using ultrasound
Taking a sample from the breast using ultrasound
Taking a sample from the thyroid gland using ultrasound
Taking a sample from the lung using ultrasound
Taking a sample from the kidney using ultrasound
Aspiration of a liquid sample using ultrasound
Ultrasound tube installation