- Patient Area
- Receive the complete necessary medical and nursing care in health facilities in accordance with regulations.
- Respect from all the hospital staff at all times.
- Ensure the confidentiality and privacy of the patient for his medical condition or treatment steps.
- The right to refuse to interview any person who is not related to treatment including visitors.
- Ensuring complete privacy during treatment procedures and medical consultations.
- Be protected of any infection transmitted through the hospital.
- Provide a safe environment for all patients.
- Provide appropriate communication between the patient and his relatives.
- Provide translation between the patient and patient relatives and the staff who do not speak Arabic.
- The right to second medical opinion.
- The patient and relatives should be aware of anyexpected health risks and any information required before any medical procedure.
- Receive appropriate assessment and management of Pain
- The patient has the right to refuse any treatment or any medical procedure, but requires a signature on the form for that which is (a form of contrary medical advice).
- Patients and their relatives have the right to request a copy of their medical record
- Patient opinion should be considered when transfer to another hospital is needed.
- Introduce policies and regulations of complaints to the patient and relatives.
- Providing accurate and complete information about present complaints, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications, and other health matters to caregivers.
- Follow the treatment plan recommended by your caregivers.
- Recognize and respect the rights of other patients, families and staff.
- Observe hospital and clinic rules.
- To maintain all the hospital properties.